Monday 30 June 2008

30 days blog

I am so happy that finally I able to complete an entire month of posts without missing a day. But I notice that the quality of my contents drop because sometimes I do not have much to write but for the sake of writing I just post something.

I am sorry that I have shortchanged my faithful readers in that sense. At this moment I do not have internet access in the new place so I am going to try my best to post whenever I get hold of a computer with internet access.

There are still loads to do at home but at least it looks & feels like home (bunnies & humans alike).

BTW, BlueBerry started building her nest last nite but she is suppose to be due on the 6th. I just gave her the nest box anyway fearing that she may pop. She does look a little plump there. Hope to see healthy kits in the nest box soon.

No comments: