Saturday 7 June 2008

Lifestyle: Your rabbit & you

Before anyone decides to get an animal as pets, he or she in normal circumstances would do some basic research if that particular pet fits one's lifestyle. Take for instance when one makes a decision on which breed of dog to keep as a companion. Throughout history, many breeds of dog has been "developed" and each breed has a functionality and purpose. And the wonder of it all is that we can find a perfect fit most of the time.

It is quite often that we see a mismatch because many tend to not see beyond the cute look of a young animal e.g. puppy. Little Bingo soon grows up to be a handful and many problems soon arises thereafter.

Now, let's talk about how a rabbit fit into our lifestyle. Like any other pet, if we are keeping a single rabbit, we should always spend time with it. There would definitely be a bond established. In my opinion, like any other pet, a rabbit can fit into any type of lifestyle as long you have time for it.

Now, let's talk about my rabbits and me. I believe for most of us that love our pets too much, the situation is always US fitting into our RABBITS' lifestyle. I for one tend to slave for my rabbits trying to meet all their needs. Just hope that I do not discover their "WANTS". LOL...

I have shared this with many people but have never written about it. I love my rabbits so much that I taste their pellets for quality. I once tried a piece of the local pellets and tasted sand in it. Never fed them local pellets since. It is such a shame that manufacturer adds "extra" ingredients just to put in the weight to their product. No wonder they are "dirt" cheap.

So, is it normal to behave this way? As in doing so much for your pets?

I believe many would label me crazy for tasting pellets. But who cares?

FOR THE LOVE ON BUNS!

P.S.: Really love to take some photos of the herd but just could not find the time to do it. Sorry for the long wait people...

No comments: