Friday 20 June 2008

In a few more days

The wait is finally coming to an end. I am now planning on building up the new rabbitry at our new home. I need to get all the logistics planned out in detail because I would be needing the rabbits' existing cages to build the new one.

There will be a lot of work involve. I need to clean their cages thoroughly before fitting them onto the new shelving units. But I will document the entire process and share with all of you soon. I will even document how the shelves are made if I do not get carried away building it up. LOL.

I really need to get those contractors speed up their work. There are just a few minor adjustments to be made before we can move in. But since the materials for the new rabbitry has been transported over even before the renovation started, I have to get them built first. And these materials got dirty while the renovation was in progress. UrggGgghh...more work!

Will be keeping everyone updated. And sorry for the lack of photos. Has been really tied down with work lately.

No comments: