Friday 11 September 2009

Big Pet Store Chains Are Big Time Losers!

Lack of knowledge, bureaucracy, inefficiency, ignorance, lack common sense and not proactive is some of the words I can describe a certain "major" pet store chain in Klang Valley. I am through patronizing them because each time I call in to check if they have stocks, basically they have nothing for me. And what frustrates me are the stupid excuses that made me felt as if I am a dumb fool!

Here are some examples of statements that greets me all the time:

1) "I am sorry Sir, this item is on promotion so the stock moves fast"

For crying out loud, if you know that fact, start stocking UP!

2) "I am sorry Sir, this item does not have demand, so we do not stock up"

I am demanding now am I not!?

3) "We actually ordered, but the supplier did not deliver"

It is always the freaking BLAME game!

3) "How many packets should we put at our shop, Sir?"

The damn POS system is for SHOW? Use it to generate a SALES report and see a projection of the trend for crying out loud. I am sure there is something call a sales forecast. You do not need me to teach you how to run a BIZ and don't freaking lie to me about your POS can't do stunts like that!

Basically, being big will backfire badly and cause them a major downfall.

In the end, no one can blame me for being bias to this 2 favorite pet shops of mine which I get good services. Whenever I am unable to pick up the stuff I need, I can just pre order them through their internet portal. I would like to give this 2 pet shops a MAJOR honorary mention:



It is a major shame for the major pet store chain to lose out to these 2 small pet stores with a MAJOR attitude! I can easily get all my bunny supplies through them without hassle and my heart is well taken care of. I have less blood pressure issues dealing with them!

Keep on rocking the pets world!

No comments: