Sunday 13 September 2009

Holly Hope x Clark: Gestation Day 29

The rest of the does are feeling the baby vibes. Muffet pulled some fur and Haley was hanging out in the box I provided for her.

Holly Hope is acting quite restless and her vent area easily get soaked with pee because it is getting really heavy at that end. I hope she kindles soon.

Is this a sign that it is near for Holly Hope?
Is this a sign that it is near for Holly Hope?

I am really happy that I am able to make such observation of the herd. Thanks to the low number as I can be very familiar with their behavior. I am proud to say that I can easily detect the changes in their behavior. It is indeed very interesting.

I'm off to bed and hope that I'll see some kits in the nest box tomorrow morning. Please keep the prayers flowing in. Thank you all!

No comments: