Monday 14 September 2009

Holly Hope x Clark: Gestation Day 30

I was looking forward to see a fur filled nest box when I rush back from home this evening. Instead I was greeted by a very pregnant little bunny that showed me nothing but a "as a matter of fact" look. In my heart I was saying, "Holly Hope, no action yet?".

This evening she seemed to be more restless. I just hope that when I open my eyes tomorrow morning, I'll see some healthy kits before I go to work. Here are some photo of a very pregnant little bunny:

Keeping her chin up! Notice that belly?
Keeping her chin up! Notice that belly?
She's always lying down in this position
She's always lying down in this position

In order for the waiting to be shorter, I am going off to bed now. I hope tomorrow morning come quickly just like how I would like the kits to be delivered - smoothly and without complications.

And by the way, I spotted Thunder over at BinkyBunny.com.

That's Thunder of the left side bar!
That's Thunder of the left side bar!


No comments: