Monday 21 September 2009

My Current Heart Bunny

What's up with the Canon?
What's up with the Canon?

Seven little rabbits share my little heart at the moment. I have my favorite moments with each and everyone of them. It is almost like a certain entertainment channel that features certain artiste at certain time. Instead of having the "artiste of the month", I have "Bunny of the Month" at Meadow Haven.

My current favorite is Miller's Clark. In between other chores in the rabbitry, I took him out for grooming today and I really like this little guy just like all the rest of my rabbits - LOL! And since Thunder is now bald, this guy has got no competition. He is a real cutie!

Just look at these pictures and tell me what do you think.

Miller's Clark being cheeky!
Miller's Clark being cheeky!
CROWN, CROWN, CROWN!
CROWN, CROWN, CROWN!
Natural Poser!
Natural Poser!
Snap Away!
Snap Away!

No comments: