Friday 18 September 2009

I Love My Bunny Friends

I have never ever imagined how this hobby can bring so many people close together when I first started off having Holland Lops. I am really talking about friends that you will probably not meet in real life but always there to lend a helping hand.

I am very please, proud and extremely happy to chat with at least two or three bunny friends a day over the internet. That means either I am being a "night owl" or my friend is staying up late for a particular reason. 90% of my bunny friends are from the US and boy am I proud to say the finest in the hobby too. Somehow I just get so attracted to all of them and the number of Holland Lop breeder friends kept on growing and growing. It is a true honor to know each and everyone of them. All of them are winners in their own rights.

Whenever I am down, they will always give me a little nudge to get my spirit up. I guess we're like a big herd of rabbits looking out for each other. We share joy and sorrow together.

I really hope that MROC will be a platform for all bunny owners to stay closely knitted together. It feels really good to be hanging out with people of the same passion. I so wish that I could be there in person to give a hug to all my bunny friends in US. I love all of them very much and it will not be enough room to fill all of their names on a single post. I will introduce them one by one on separate posts in future.

My heartfelt condolences goes out to 2 young ladies and their families especially. My prayers and thoughts are with Heather & the Washburn family and also Lauren Nicholas & her family. Both have lost someone very dear to them in the past weeks. God bless all of you.

I thank God for each and everyone of my bunny friends all around the world. They are so very generous to me in words and deeds that I do not think I will ever have the time in this world to repay their kindness.

It is never about getting on the show table and feeling good beating someone else, it is like what Keat told me in his comments on one of my posts - "it is the JOURNEY that we should enjoy". The dynamics of a rabbit herd will always be positive with nice people in it. And I know how competitive it gets on the show tables but I do hope we be ever closer being of good sportsmanship.

No comments: