Thursday 10 September 2009

Prayers for Holly Hope

"Spring" maybe coming to Meadow Haven once again. Yes, Holly Hope is pregnant with Clark's babies. I intended to keep this as a little secret until she delivers but something really bad happened to her today and I urge everyone to pray for this little girl of mine.

A normal Holly Hope
A normal Holly Hope
A very pregnant Holly Hope
A very pregnant Holly Hope

I must admit that I was very careless. Nothing will make me feel better than to express myself as always. Again, No Holds Barred manner. I was changing her water and I forgotten to latch the cage door. She was happily jumping up and down her nest box and out of a sudden, she lost her footing and took a 4 feet plunge unto the floor. She struggled a little to get back up her feet. Soon after she was running around like the usual.

So please please please, I beg of all of you, to pray for Holly Hope and her kits. I just can't forgive myself at the moment. It is really hard for me to accept.

It's been a really long while since I had kits in the nest box. I just gave her the nest box today and she started building a nest immediately. As she was busy building her little nest, I showed my baby girl and explained to her that we'll be having baby bunnies soon. She was really excited.

I estimated a triplet
I estimated a triplet

I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a good delivery and healthy kits in the nest box come next week.

Thank you all for your prayers. God bless!

No comments: