Friday 18 September 2009

Postpartum Psychosis (Bunny Owner)

Some women have depression after giving birth. They have a sudden onset of inadequacy and feeling of hopelessness. This do not happen to rabbits fortunately but it just happened to me. That was the reason for the previous post.

I guess it suddenly dawned on me that I must be the unluckiest Holland Lop breeder in the entire planet. They are breeding in Japan, they are breeding in Thailand and loads are produced in US. Why am I not getting any viable kits that thrive?

2009 is definitely not a good year for me in terms of breeding. I only had 2 litters so far - one by Holly Hope producing Truffles and another litter by Noobie producing Seychel, Milkyway & Camior. I just can't believe my misfortune.

Many friends came forward and I really appreciate them for being so concern. Thank you very much, you know who you are especially those that posted comments on my last post.

It is really hard being the pioneer of raising Holland Lops in Malaysia. It is definitely a game of numbers and numbers are just what I do not have enough.

Would like to wish all friends who are traveling this festive season a safe journey!

No comments: