Sunday 25 May 2008

Crippling others for selfish gains

I have seen quite a few back biting amongst show dog breeders and I believe it is just so damn irrelevant. It is just amazing how much trouble these people is willing to go through just because of a hobby. I just cannot comprehend what all the bickering is all about. A few years back there were news about someone suing another person for selling a surgically fixed show dog that was later disqualified in the show rings.

Aren’t we being a little too serious here?

How many of us are willing to go all out just to stumble someone else? I believe there are some dog breeders out there in attempt to eliminate competition, they go to great lengths to sabotage their “opponents”. I believe this is fueled by some mad possessive behavior. What is it that we gain in all the winnings? Some people just cannot accept defeat as a challenge to improve oneself. Therefore, they rather come out with all sorts of schemes just to cripple the other.

I hope not to see this in the rabbit world because it is just so not worth it. In the name of goodwill, I hope all rabbit people here in Malaysia are nice individuals.

Will you go out of the way just to cripple someone else from getting what they like just because you feel envious or believe that you have the exclusive rights to own certain things which you hope others do not?

If you do have this sort of psychological problem, I pray for your soul.

For goodness sake, it is just RABBITS!

No comments: