Wednesday 21 May 2008

Tru-Luv Holly Hope: Day 35

It is pure joy to see Holly Hope growing up alright so far. Another 3 weeks and I can breath easy. I was all geared up for the photo shoot this evening as I prepared a little backdrop to take photos of Holly Hope. I waited for the right moment to click the camera button and when Holly Hope did a superb pose, the camera turned off itself and the screen reads "CHANGE BATTERIES". OH DARN! All the curses I could ever thought of just came off my mouth and I was so furious.

Luckily for my Sony Ericson K750i 2.0 Mega Pixels camera phone, I was able to take some decent photos. When batteries fail, you can definitely count on Sony Ericson (an endorsement line worth some sponsorship)! To be honest, my camera cellphone has been a great companion with me especially when I am on the move and needs to blog with photos. Since I stopped blogging on the other end, I forgot all about it until those darn batteries failed me on my Canon PowerShot camera. My Canon PowerShot A710 is another great companion for blogging (yet another free advertisement worth some sponsorship).

The conclusion and moral of the story is, keep those batteries FULLY CHARGED!!!!

Here's CUTE Holly Hope:

Top view looking good....

What's up!?

I disapprove you making me pose for so darn long!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyah,melt my heart hehehe