Thursday 29 May 2008

Support good & reputable local pet stores!!!

The world is made up of GOOD and BAD. As there are many bad pet stores, there are also a few good ones. To begin with, I am a sucker for supporting underdogs. Truthfully, I believe in practicality and I love patronizing humble/modest establishments. In lieu with that, I would like to introduce an online pet store that is worth mentioning.

I believe it is always a good effort to bring business online. You are able to expand the target audience and if the services are good, then we should all support for the hard work invested.

The online pet store that I would like to feature for now is Pet Shack. This humble establishment was setup by a husband and wife team based on their love for their pets. I know staying profitable while giving the best to livestocks in a pet store is never easy but I believe the people behind Pet Shack did it quite well.

Another applaudable attribute of Pet Shack is that, they are constantly seeking for the best ways to improve, promote and practice responsible pet ownership. This is particularly evident for me when they took the initiative to carry the Oxbow Hay products. For a small establishment to be in tuned with the needs of rabbits in Malaysia goes to show that Pet Shack is constantly seeking to provide the best for our pet rabbits.

You can visit their online shop at http://www.petshack.com.my.

Some useful information about Pet Shack:

Retail opening hours:
Tuesday to Saturday - 11am to 8pm
Sunday - 11am to 6pm
Monday and National Public Holidays - Closed

Pet Shack (001608384-D)
102, Block A, Mentari Business Park, Jalan PJS 8/2
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
T: +603- 5637 4536 F: +603-5635 2088 E: sales@petshack.com.my

No comments: