Sunday 25 May 2008

The many challenges: Transforming Negative to Positive

A hobby is suppose to give us happiness. As of late, I have been facing a lot of challenges not because of my rabbits but more of human issues. I guess I should just stop most of the human interactions.

I notice that I have been blogging on a negative note for the past few weeks. I need to turn that around to have more positive things on this blog. After all, the true joy and happiness comes from these wonderful rabbits.

I have to avoid being sucked into another dimension whereby people tend to bring others down to levitate themselves. I guess many people in this world likes to be important or at least be somewhere with the things they do. And fueled by this sort of obsession, they tend to trample on others.

I believe success is self defined most of the time and many people strive to achieve certain recognition. When they do not get it, they get frustrated and act in many different undesirable ways.

But I guess living in this world we have to accept that it is made up of many types of people with different mentalities. Why burn bridges all for the sake of rabbits?

For goodness sake, sharing is caring and let us all not resort to unnecessary bickering over a few lagomorphs alright? It is just so childish to be holding a rabbit and say “See, I have a better rabbit compared to yours”. I always believe that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

An orphan by the streets may be cuddling a stray puppy at this very moment. Would he say that the puppy is ugly when it is all he/she have?

So let’s not judge others when we have the privilege to own what our heart desires and look lowly on others based on our own standards. God have not passed the last judgment yet so who are we to do so?

No comments: