Wednesday 7 May 2008

There are really nice rabbit people around

I just done chatting with a very reputable Holland Lop breeder from US and I must say that she is one of the nicest people that I have ever corresponded with.

You seldom end a conversation being totally speechless and that was exactly how I felt at the end of our chat. Speechless not in a bad way, but I was actually speechless because my heart was filled with JOY. Sheer joy. I have not felt so fulfilled chatting with someone for the longest time. She really made my day (now being 12.30 am, i am sure this will last the entire day).

We are trying to arrange something wonderful to take place soon. I hope by God's grace, everything will work out according to His will.

Thank you so very much "WONDERFUL LADY". You have truly showed me another side of this cruel world. You showed me that angels do exist! Much love from us all at Tru-Luv Rabbitry, buns and all.

I really want those keys to our new place now. I need more space for my bunnies!

Note: I am keeping this person's identity anonymous because I have not ask for permission to mention her name on my blog. Once I get approval, I shall disclose the name of this wonderful person.

No comments: