Wednesday 28 May 2008

Might be taking a break

My main goal is to fill up the blog calendar on my side bar. I am juggling with loads of things at the moment. My work is kind of hectic at this moment and I preparing for the big move.

So I am considering to stop posting for a while. But first, I need to convince myself that it would be alright leaving some dates blank on the calendar. LOL!!!!!

Anyhow, the hits to this blog has been quite stagnant for a while. I was hoping that my readers could give me some feedback so that I get more visitors and not just slip away as quietly as they came. But that is just what I might be getting. I really need to know how to make this blog more interesting and get more hits to it.

I guess that photos do make a lot of difference.

Will post photos soon!

No comments: