Saturday 24 May 2008

New Rabbitry Shelf: Proof Of Concept #2 (SUCCESS!)

I was looking forward to a dull Saturday but things took a super twist. I suddenly got this urge to try out the new shelving concept I had in mind. This time I decided to setup the actual one.

So off I went to the hardware shop to get some pipes and to a pet store to stock up on my cages. I need actual cages to make sure that my "mock test" works exactly how I want it to be.

On my first attempt, I built the first level too high up and leaving no height for the 3rd level. So I dismantle everything and then worked from ground up again.

I guess pictures will tell a thousand words. I am too tired to type so I'll just leave the photos to do all the talking:

Attempt #1:

Attempt #2:

Test Drive:

From every angle, the bunny "canon balls" just falls in to place. All in the pipe!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah,
that's brilliant man, easier to clean, hehehe, what happen to the pee? still need to clean? but i think would be easierlah.

Pahang people will say POHPALEHHH seing your invention hehehe
take care bro

Anonymous said...

do you have instructions for how to make this? and the pricing? and where you got the equipment?

TLR said...

Hi ABC Rabbitry,

I am sorry I do not have the exact instruction. I just got some metal bars and work on a trial and error basis. It is pretty straight forward just a little creativity needed.

TLR

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Thanks anyway! It looks awesome.

TLR said...

Thanks for dropping by Ashley Bunny Crew. I will try to cook up the instructions once I get everything working.

Wishing you abundance in the nest boxes over there.