Tuesday 1 July 2008

Praying for strength

Over time, I felt that this blog is getting quite personal. I tend to be writing more about my life rather than the bunnies' lives. That is not my intention at all. It has been quite a tiring week for me and I am still recuperating from all the hustling and bustling.

The bunnies are settling in quite well.

Holly Hope's been binkying in her spacious cage, Skor molting at the moment, Latara is pee-ing everywhere, I finally see Noobie running around in her cage for the first time (yeah, it is huge enough for her to run) and BlueBerry seemed to be preparing herself for motherhood again.

BlueBerry is the only dun that drinks from the crock. The rest are happy with their new bottles that I bought for them. What I love most about these bottles is that I can refill from the top and that helps me save time.

Holly Hope is such a cutie, everytime she sees me, she'll run to the door pretty quickly to greet me. Noobie has picked up that habit too.

The waste piping met some hickups last night when I was cleaning up. It seemed that some hay got stuck and blocked off the water flow. If only I have more space that allows me to go to the back of the cages, I could fix this sort of problems quickly. Unfortunately, I have very limited space to work with. I will try out something today and see how it goes.

I just cannot imagine how all the breeders in US manage their rabbitry that has more than 50 holes. I only have 6 and I am really feeling the toll.

Indeed I am praying for strength now. Maybe it would be better once everything settles down.

No comments: