Tuesday 6 January 2009

Holly Hope: Countdown Begins

I caught Holly Hope collecting hay early Sunday morning (2am!). The Bermuda Hay (opium-LOL!) must have caused her motherly instincts to kick in. Building a nest 1 week ahead of time just like her mom, Noobie. I am praying very hard for a smooth delivery for her and I hope she inherits her mommy's good motherly instincts.

I am very anxious at the moment.

img_9711

img_9712

img_9718

And so, the countdown begins to 12th January 2009. I am not putting too much expectations since this is her first litter. Not trying to be pessimistic and over optimistic either. Just enjoying the moment!

Everybunny else is sacrificing their run times for Holly Hope. I am trying to ensure that she gets all the exercise she needs for this last "lap" so that she could have loads of stamina to do all the pushing.

img_9721

img_9740

img_9743

img_9753

Let us all cross our fingers and toes that she will have a safe delivery!

No comments: