Monday 12 January 2009

Special Update: Holly Hope Day 31 (Due)

Updates:

WE HAVE KITS!!!!!

1.30 pm: Delivered. Most probably 3 babies!

No details yet but thank you ALL for PRAYERS!!!

Wanna thank my dad for helping me out so much!

According to him Hope inherited Noobie's good mother instinct. All squeky CLEAN!!!!

Watch out for PHOTOS!!!!

10.30 am : No actions

Original Post

As at 6.30 am, there were no sign of actions and I left for work at 6.45 am. I've got someone to come over to look after her and update me at work.

Talking about remote support. LOL.

She is lying on her side all the time now and you could just see the huge buldge on her. Praying hard that she does well. I am very anxious and excited at the same time. Quite disappointed that I can't take the day off to witness her first litter.

We shall see how it goes and if all goes well, we might be seeing pinkies tonight!

No comments: