Saturday 10 January 2009

Special Report: Holly Hope Day 29

UPDATE 3.45 pm:

More kicking seen lower mid abdomen

Hope's quieter than usual

Original Post:

Another 2 more days to 31 days mark. I hope she kindles on 30th day which is tomorrow as I will be around to assist her should there be a need that arises. I believe the nest box has been prepared and left as it is.

I woke up this morning finding Holly Hope sleeping in this position:

img_9828

Seemed like an April Fool's joke. I got a super shock!

img_9830

And on closer loook, I could see some kicks happening occassionally.

Hope is such a sweet girl, she is very affectionate at the moment always coming to the cage door to get some attention like the usual. But she does not allow me to even touch her stomach.

img_9815

She's having a little molt at the moment and just in time for her to pull some fur. Less work for me but I have been grooming her a lot lately.

img_9806

She's quite stoned at the moment and I think she's doing a lot of prayers herself.

img_9818

And since she's so still in her cage I decided to try something I have never done before. I was curious about her color wether there is a band just for curiosity sake. Her lilac color as you can see runs all the way down in my opinion. LOL!

I also measured her length while lying down on her side. From the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail, she measured 14 inches. That is rather small for a Holland Lop right?

Fingers and toes are still crossed except when I am typing....

No comments: