Thursday 15 January 2009

Holly Hope's Litter: Day 3

Dear readers,

I am not going to post photos today because I came home rather late from work today and I am very tired. But what I can say is that, little Mycrochip does not look all that good. It's getting skinny and I feel that it is fading away.

Holly Hope has been pulling fur excessively and I was able to pull out bundles of fur from her mouth. I don't know how much she has ingested. I hope she stop the bad habit and there isn't much in her stomach.

Sorry to disappoint for not posting photos today. Thank you for your time checking back on this blog.

Regards,

The Bunnyman

UPDATE:

I cannot help but to take a photo of the 2 kits together. I believe tonight may be the last night for little Mycrochip. I guess they are right when they say the more you want something badly, the more it will fade away from you. Maybe there could be a chance Mycrochip could bounce back which I doubt.

It is sad that it all boils down to this sort of ending.

img_9911

No comments: