Thursday 22 January 2009

Tru-Luv Truffles: Day 10 & Other stories

In conjunction with receiving my ARBA membership card, I have also got myself an apron for my future grooming session. I must say it was rather kinky to be wearing an apron with bears on it. How I wish they were rabbit prints. Maybe I should get a plain apron and print TLR logo on it. It would be cute!

Anyhow, here's how I look like wearing it.

img_0026

I didn't want to join ARBA at first because I felt it was irrelevant since we do not have shows here and I am not an American Breeder. But I realized that I was breeding imports from America so I should be a member too. Furthermore, I could get more news about the ongoing in US and keep abreast with the latest information in the rabbit world.

So I am happy to be a member of both the HLRSC and ARBA now.

img_0027

img_0033

And here's Truffles:

img_0039

img_0036

img_0041

No comments: