Saturday 24 January 2009

What An Exhausting Day!!!

After an entire fulfilling day tearing down Meadow Haven, I am finally enjoying the space I have with that little area I have. Initially, I was planning to switch over the cages on Monday but that day being the first day of the New Lunar Calendar, it was said to be unsuitable to clean up the house as it would mean I am cleaning all the luck away. Although I am not particular about taboos, I thought I better stick with it just to be safe. I would want to have a great Ox year ahead with the rabbitry.

img_0078

"Almost done cleaning. MESSY! MESSY!"

img_0080

"As good as new. Squeky clean now..."

img_0083

img_0082

And I have got so much space, I could slot in a grooming table!!! At last, my own grooming corner!!! I am really loving this setup tons and millions!!!

img_0081

"Skor, The Rabbitry Guard-Bun"

I will let him out for patrol every night so he's taking that cage under the grooming table.

img_0091

The Grooming Table. Really need a good paint job. I have got all the tools I need to groom them nice. It's 3 feet high by the way. Just nice for me in my apron. I am a hobbit myself so 3ft is really just nice for me. Lovin' IT!

And last but not least...TRUFFLES!

img_0093

They start young don't they? Posing for me at 12th day? Yeah....the eyes are opened! Pickaboo!

No comments: