Wednesday 7 January 2009

Updates from Melbourne: Bunny Fever @ 1000 Degrees!

There is no telling what you WILL NOT do for your rabbits once you are hit with this CONDITION. I call it condition because I do not want it to sound as bad as a DISEASE. J & J has been hit by this bunny fever bug since Oreo kindled. First, a hutch make over and guess what's next?

Let's have a preview of the patio before the make over and after.

Before:

before

One of the Js wants me to emphasize how dirty this one is. I just could not agree. I thought this was decent. But....

After:

after

They totally converted the patio into a superb bunspace! What else can you say except for WOW!?

Make you feel like getting a rabbit and a killer hutch right?

Let's go through this new bunspace in detail. The lawn was remade by laying wire mesh before the soil and grass went on top. The lawn is sure to be bunny proof from digging.

dsc_1001

"I really want to be a bunny now!"

dsc_1013

"What!? A hobbit hole? I think it's a HopInIt hole! A man-made burrow! Now, step aside MTV Cribs, this is PIMP MA' HOLE...oops sorry, no profanity, PIMP MA' BURROW"

dsc_1058

dsc_1059

dsc_1075

Ya'll wanna know how the BURROW was made? It is a plastic igloo covered with dirt and grass! Talking about creativity! The buhnies love it! This is really innovative beyond human's ability. You really have to put yourself into the rabbit's shoes literally to know what they like. I am dumbstruck by my dear friend's new craze!

dsc04488

dsc04505

dsc04508

dsc04530

dsc04509

dsc04537

dsc04540

dsc04541

dsc04562

dsc04567

I believe very much that this is what happen to you when you're caught with a bunny fever bug at 1000 degrees!

And all these would not be complete without these:

dsc04456

dsc04620

dsc04634

dsc04637

"nico, your favorite!"

dsc04646

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my.... what lucky buns!!! makes me wanna be one of the cuties! :D