Sunday 18 January 2009

Tru-Luv Rabbitry @ Pet Epicure

Nothing feels better than to hang out with animal people on a Sunday afternoon. It been quite a while since I participated such an outing. I made new friends while trying to promote the rabbitry. I felt right at home although the place was filled with cats. I was happy to have a couple of people interested in the Holland Lop.

I reach the Pet Boutique at approximately 11 am. I was greeted with a very cosy little shop that reminds me of the movie set of Noting Hill. LOL! At one glance you would agree that the shop was very well layout and all products are placed in the most appropriate locations.

img_9950

img_9951

There were 2 Cockatiels at the entrance.

img_9955

Is that a Standard Poodle?! And a Chihuahua!?

img_9952

Cats! Meow!

img_9957

The breed showcase. I was really amazed by the Maine Coon but I forgot to take a picture of them.

img_9958

Cats for adoption. Only RM50!

img_9959

Chinchilla?

img_9956

Here are Alicia's rabbits in the NIC panel.

img_9962img_9960

Skor and Luna was placed right in front of the counter. I could tell that they were a little stressed out Skor especially. LOL....

img_9961

Being the rabbit expert for the day. LOL...

I believe I avoided many questions today because I was hanging out mostly outside the boutique. Somehow I was sneezing non-stop and I just couldn't identify what I was allergy to. No offence to Pet Epicure, I believe it was the Guinea Pigs. LOL!!!!

All in all, I really enjoyed myself getting to know new friends and learned so much about cats, scorpions, tarantula and snakes! Yeah, that's what we were doing outside the boutique. Having PET talks!!!

Hope Pet Epicure all the best for their boarding and adoption services. May 2009 be prosperous!

Thank you very much Alicia, Jonathan & everyone at Pet Epicure!

No comments: