Tuesday 23 September 2008

BlueBerry's on a rampage!

My sweet BlueBerry has transformed into a monster again. I guess she is ready to mate again and frustrated not being able to. I am putting her on hold first based on the result of the last litter. I know it is too soon to pass judgment but as I have mentioned many times, I have limited space for another litter so I am reserving it for Holly Hope.

BlueBerry was very mean last night. Although there were a few failed attempts to give me a nip, she did gave me some mean kung fu flying kicks...

I could almost imagine that panda that does the flying kick on the big screen recently just that she is a rabbit. Just imagine a big mean and long blue Holland Lop giving you a flying kick. To a certain extend, she reminds me of a fetal giant that survived. Huge head, short front limbs and a elongated body which gives me the impression of Slinky running out of the idiot box while I watch that "story about toys"

I know the Flemish Giants are comparative to the Great Danes of the Dog world, but BlueBerry is indeed my Great Dane! That little big blue monster that I love!

There is definitely good use for that long body (accommodate more kits perhaps). LOL...

I still believe she is able to give me her head and color on top of Skor's short ears and body type.

But for now, she will have loads of toys to take out the frustration! Aggression in unaltered rabbits is a common thing every rabbit owner must endure.

No comments: