Saturday 6 September 2008

Juniors at Tru-Luv Rabbitry

I just thought of snapping a few photos of each and every junior living at TLR at the moment. It was great fun taking these photos. Some pee-ed and poo-ed making it so hilarious for me. I just cannot stop laughing. Some posed well and others wasn't in the mood. Either way, these are their natural poses. They are all my pride and joy. Enjoy Everyone!

Tru-Luv Moesha (Mo) - Jr Doe:

I just love the broadness with this girl. Absolutely stunning. Such a cheeky girl. Whenever I take her out for a photo session, she will give me absolute protest always looking downwards. As soon as I put her back into the cage, she will show me the nicest pose.

Tru-Luv Charlyz (Charl) - Jr Doe:

It is hard to tell that Charl has once fell 5 feet from my clutches to the ground. She is very active compared to Mo. Generally, they are too young for praises. Just hope they both grow up well and healthy.

Tru-Luv Eclipse - Jr Buck:

Eclipse has shown great depth since a very young age. I am just a little disappointed with the long ears. I do hope it is an "ugly duckling" situation and those ears stop growing from now.

Tru-Luv Luna - Jr Doe:

Somehow, I like the way Luna poses. It may be a little faulted at the top line but I like her build so far. Again, the long ears isn't what I was hoping for.

The Rabbit Hill Holly Hope - Jr Doe:

Holly Hope is now putting on some stockiness. I am hoping that she will blossom further and gets filled up soon especially the head. She is scheduled to be bred to Skor come November 2008. I am looking forward for a Christmas litter.

No comments: