Thursday 11 September 2008

What if?

As I was on the way to work yesterday, I was just thinking to myself and I realized that it is very unfortunate for some countries in the world to be experiencing natural disasters due to geographical reasons. These natural disasters have caused unrest and turmoils to many people because they are living in affected areas.

Then my mind further wanders to countries without these disasters and I realized that most of the time it is the people that causes these unrest and turmoils. We have seen what happened in Myanmar and Thailand. They are mere political and social unrest. I would like to call these man made problems. Are they so complacent that they have to create such turmoils?

Mind you, this is not a social or political blog but why am I writing all these then? I have actually thought and tried putting myself in a difficult position. I sometimes imagine this sort of things just to run through some contingency plans because the world today is just so uncertain. I cannot help but to wonder what will happen to things that really matters to us in such unrests. Of course my family would be my first priority. Although my rabbits are also part of my family, they would be secondary if the situation is a grave one.

What will happen to this blog then?

As most of my faithful readers would notice, I have been blogging every single day for the past 3 months. So I guess if you do not see a new post one day, it would mean that I am caught in something very important. If you do not see me posting for 2 days, please pray for me, my family and my rabbits. If you do not see me posting for a week, please pray for my soul.

There is a reason to cherish ourselves and not to take things for granted because we do not know what will be given to us tomorrow. God bless all of you.

No comments: