Saturday 6 September 2008

Eclipse & Luna Update: Ear Measurements

It's been a while since I wrote about Eclipse and Luna. I brought Luna out to get her to pose for me. I liked what I see.

I like the way she poses but something else caught my attention. Her long ears. When I mentioned this to a friend, she said that I should take the measurements of their ears now and again when they turn senior age. Having had seen how Lindsey measured her rabbits' ears (thanks Lindsey!), I placed a ruler in between their ears and here is the outcome of this exercise. So these are the measurements from crown to the tip of their ears:

1) Eclipse - 8 cm

2) Luna - 8 cm

My curiosity got the best of me so I measured Skor as well:

3) Skor - 9 cm

Skor 9 cm!!!????

Oh my goodness, these kits has got ears almost as long as a full grown adult macho stud Buck!?

They only have got 1 cm buffer left. How am I to keep their ear length at 8 cm?

I leave it up to Mother Nature. I rest my case...

LOL...

No comments: