Tuesday 16 September 2008

Final Cut

Since Eclipse & Luna are kept in separate cages side by side, they have been grooming each other through the cage partition. So much so that both of them have shorter fur around their faces. Hope they grow back nicely.

I have finally made up my decision which to keep from BlueBerry's litter. But before I state my decision and reason, here are some photos of them:

Tru-Luv Eclipse:

Tru-Luv Luna:

And the moment of truth. Both of them have a lot of similarities except for some differences in color pattern and body type. Overall, Eclipse has got a broader body. Unfortunately Eclipse does not make the cut to be my herd buck.

Therefore, I am offering Tru-Luv Eclipse up for sale. I am also offering Tru-Luv Charl up for sale. But she will not be ready until 6th October. For those who are interested, please email me at truluvrabbitry@gmail.com. Do include your experience in keeping rabbits and why have you chosen Holland Lop.

Thanks in advance.

No comments: