Tuesday 2 September 2008

Meadow Haven Tamed

I have since started reusing the trays for the cages and I felt the rabbitry is more manageable now. I am able to save up on water bills because old newspaper is used instead of running water down the pipes all the time. I still need to run water down the pipes but I do it less now because the trays will be trapping most of the waste.

I feel less taxing now especially when the number of rabbits in my herd is increasing.

Next, comes daily time allocation for each rabbit. In the computer world, there is something called Time Slicing. That is the same thing I need to do at the moment. I need to time slice 24 hours into sleeping, eating, spending time with the family and spending individual time with 8 bunnies!

The latest headcount in the rabbitry is:

1) Skor

2) BlueBerry

3) Noobie

4) Holly Hope

5) Eclipse

6) Luna

7) Charl

8) Mo

*NOTE: Love for them does not go in any order as with time slicing, I have also mastered the skill of HEART SLICING. Maybe if my heart is opened up one day, doctors may find millions of compartments in it. LOL!!!

No comments: