Monday 15 September 2008

Enjoying the Sunday Breeze

Sitting here on a rainy Sunday evening trying to figure out what else I could do to increase the entertainment value of my rabbit blog. LOL.

I am very happy to say that the HIT was all time high on Friday due to the newspaper feature. I hope more people drop by and the number of hits remain constant.

Realized that most people are not that keen of reading older posts. It is normal for the general public to read the most recent posts. Honestly, I miss reading Laurie Stroupe's blog. So many things has happened the past few months especially devastated to have read about so many sell outs.

Wonder how it really feels being a rabbit sometimes. Does the word finance means anything to them? Will they know if they are in a economic downturn besides through getting cheaper hay or pellets? LOL...

I really do hope there are Holland Lops in Heaven. Maybe in hell too in case I go there.

At this line that I am typing, I have yet to figure out the title for this post. LOL.

By the way, I have got a feeling that Mo and Charl's ears are growing longer. I may see hideously long ears next week. I have since turn on the fan full blast 24/7 hoping that their ears do not grow any longer. If not, I might get another repeatition of BlueBerry's litter. Hope that doesn't happen but if it does, then it would be very apparent and obvious that heat does contribute to the ear length.

Ms. D has informed that Tridus has 8.5 cm long ears while 10 weeks old Tinga's ears are at 9 cm already. It is not likely that Tridus' ears will grow any longer while I hope that Tinga's ears will stop growing all together.

I hope the fast ear growth has nothing to do with heat and solely controlled by genetics. The logic SB gave me was she thinks that heat does cause the speed of ear growth but the length should be govern by genetics. This means that there will always be a threshold and limit to the final ear length just that they get to the limit faster under warmer environment.

No comments: