Wednesday 3 September 2008

We're at this juncture again...

For the past eight weeks or so I was so busy with work, scheduling the breedings of BlueBerry and Noobie. And within a blink of an eye, half of BlueBerry's kits has gone to their new homes. How fast time flies.

The day after BlueBerry's kits "graduated", I saw her doing some binkies and I could almost see the glee on her face. She is a good mother but like many of us, she does not go the extra mile like Noobie. Noobie likes nudging her kits and I am sure some of our bunny friends that came the other day noticed that.

I must say that BlueBerry is a little huge to do binkies and she does look a little unnatural while at it. LOL...

Although she is not that type that goes the extra mile and get all mushy mushy lovie dovie with her kits, she did a great job nursing those little rascal up to 8 weeks.

Coming back to the real intention of this post, we're going through the dry season again although it has been raining cats and dogs every evening. There isn't much happening in the rabbitry at the moment except looking at the daily growth of Charl and Mo.

I really do hope that the daily visit counts to my blog will increase because at the moment, I am not too happy with the number of visits. I wonder if some of the numbers has gone to the blogspot mirror blog and thus, diluted my blog hits. The problem was because I started off blogging at blogspot and found that wordpress has better admin interface. Little did I know I could do more with blogspot. LOL. Nonetheless, I do get constant hits and hope all my readers will spread the word. My main intention and objective for this blog is not to market or sell my rabbits. I would love to know if it is informative enough to worth a visit by my readers. And as you can see, I do not have much advertising on this blog and this is just done for sheer fun.

A few have left comments on my blog and I really do appreciate it. And I did notice that most of my readers that has left comments are not Malaysians. I wonder what happened to Malaysians. I can see that they are quite verbal when it comes to political blogs. I guess they are much more interested in political blogs than blogs about pets. Come on Malaysia, you can do better. I am inviting all of you to leave a comment. Stop being the shy type hiding behind the keyboard, monitor screen and a nickname. It is high time we speak up and let others know what we like reading or not.

As you can see, I am quite tired doing all the typing and it would be really nice of you to just leave a line for me.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: