Tuesday 9 September 2008

It always backfire!

I am been writing a lot about Holland Lops and I really mean A LOT!

But somehow I am so surprised that many locals are still going for second best. It seemed as if the more I write, the poorer the quality of rabbits in the local market becomes. They have seen photos, they have seen videos, and most of all, they should have also seen the numerous websites which I have linked to.

Do they not know how a Holland Lop should look like? Do they not know how to demand for quality?

I have many silent readers and I am sure some people in the pet industry are also reading this. Are they passing off sub standard rabbits as Holland Lops in order to "mimmick" the ones on my blog?

This whole world is filled with fakes and even our local music industry emphasizes on buying the original.

But then again, many people love fake stuff and the best part is, they would love to be treated as people buying the originals i.e. demand for an exchange for the little fault they get. LOL!

Do not patronize fakes and the unoriginal. Demand for only 8 weeks old rabbit with quality. Quality can be very visible unless you are blind!

2 comments:

Alison Flanagan said...

Just wanted to say . . .
I like the new polls ;)

TLR said...

Thanks Alison. Glad you liked it. And thanks for reading.