Tuesday 7 October 2008

Charlyz & Moesha turned 8 weeks

Time really passes like a speeding bullet. After what seemed to be a blink of an eye, Charl & Mo turned 8 weeks yesterday. I really like how they both turn out to be especially the fullness of the hindquarters. Yes, they have really nice BUMS!

I did not have the time to snap some photos last evening. I hope to snap some tonite. Then I will be posting up. It has been a while since I uploaded photos of them.

Again, Charl is ready for her new home if anyone's interested. She shall be going as a pet because she is a charlie and breeding her would definitely produce more charlies if she is bred with a broken. But she can be used to produce brokens by breeding her with a solid. That will be a great help for those who wants to even out their solid herd with brokens.

Noobie finally have her much deserved rest from nursing these two. I finally separated them.

No comments: