Monday 13 October 2008

Hypocrites!

I always wanted to write about this but always brushed it aside because I do not want to make my blog a negative one. Unfortunately I can no longer hold the urge as many incidents has made my fingers itch so badly.

Over the past 2 years, I have always been following numerous forums/blogs both locally and internationally. Of course I will not mention which one that these incidents (that I am about to disclose) took place and still taking place. I still prefer to write as discreetly as I possibly can.

When I first joined one particular forum, like any other forum it was filled with beginners. Some beginners were so highly regarded for matters that I just could not understand. It was totally like the blind leading the blind. Only a handful came out victorious because they are always doing researches on their own and obtaining very conclusive results which are shared (and goes unappreciated mostly).

We have also witness how oblivious breeders are to the breeds while they kept going and was adamant about the purity of their "purebreds".

As for other issues such as diet, we have people whom started off not being supportive of feeding hay (related how their rabbits thrive on just cheap pellets & garden scrubs) and ended up being advisers/consultants of HAYS.

I always respect people that learn and I have seen how far they have come. But isn't whatever they are supporting now what we have been talking all these while?

Why does it take so darn long for them to form the light bulb up their heads?

Or is it pure/sheer pride that they are too proud to admit that we were right?

As a close friend put it, "I can't imagine how smart they look but rubbish just comes out whenever they open their mouths" (in my own words).

So there you go, my take on Hypocrites in the rabbit world. Really makes us human, the lesser kind.

No comments: