Monday 27 October 2008

That's Muh Boy Skor

It's been a while since I last put up a photo of Tru-Luv's one and only favorite boy. So since it is the last day of my long weekend, I thought of giving all the buhnies a nail cutting session and naturally, I felt like posting something about Skor.

So far, this boy never misses a litter. Each time I mate him with any of the does, he gets the job done. And talking about taking the extra mile, he give quite a number of kits. As far as quality is concern, he needs a great doe to compliment him. That is why the combination of him and Hope is highly anticipated. I do not want to put too high a hope for the two of them to avoid great disappointment. I just want to enjoy the entire process and be happy with whatever I am getting out of it.

No comments: