Tuesday 28 October 2008

NIC Panels Available In Malaysia

Neat Idea Cubes (NIC)...

*photo courtesy of Cookie&Twix of Rabbits United forum

I know most of us have been searching hi and low for these panels.

And I believe some of us even dreamed of building one of these super enclosures for our little buhnies.

Our friend at Pet Epicure has got em!

Take a look at their own setup here.

So, if you want to materialize this dream of yours (or should I say your buhny's dream), get in touch with Ms. Alicia of Pet Epicure Sdn Bhd.

Her contact details:

email: petepicure@gmail.com

tel. no: 03-41072973

And did I mention that Pet Epicure also provide superb boarding service? They have a very classy cat boarding facility and I am sure you can get a room for your buhny whenever you need to be away for the festives.

No comments: