Saturday 18 October 2008

Last Night In Meadow Haven

Eclipse & Charlyz have their last night of roaming around the house. I will definitely miss the both of them.

I hope they do not get stressed out going on a 2 hours journey to their new homes. I will ensure that I get constant updates from their new owner.

I am happy that the new owner was supportive of the drafted agreement that I showed her and it will serve as a contract to protect both parties. I must say that the new owner is at an advantageous position compared to me when she endorses it. This agreement will also serve as a receipt for both parties.

I will be sending a softcopy of the pedigrees to their new owners after the COD has been made.

Here are some photos of my babies:

"Goodbye sister dearest"

"Huh? What's happening?"

No comments: