Sunday 19 October 2008

Slow Sunday

And then, there were 6...

A very slow weekend for the bunnies. I am not sure if they are missing Charlyz and Eclipse but they sure look a little depressed. LOL...

I spent the entire Sunday Morning fixing up pee guards for BlueBerry and Luna. The pee guard did not slant enough and pee gets collected at the end of the pee guards. Took me 2 hours to mess around in the rabbitry.

Fed all the ADULTS with papaya and boy did they miss those papayas. I personally love papaya too and I promised myself to eat them more often so that the bunnies get a piece each too.

I have yet to try out the grooming table because I did not have the time to look for a piece of carpet to be fitted in the grooming area. Shall go buy some later.

Just another weekend lazing around both bunnies and humans alike.

Have a nice remainder of the weekend people!

No comments: