Tuesday 7 October 2008

What On Earth Did I Miss?

It has been about 2 weeks since I last took photos of the juniors and I just cannot believe my eyes when I took them out one by one for an impromptu photo session.

Oh my Goodness Gracious! Eclipse is slowly showing off his big head and nice ear carriage. There is a reason why most breeders hold on to "potentials" for a little longer and I am actually experiencing that at this moment. I would like to hold on to Eclipse for a little while longer. Charl is definitely going although she looks promising, I am letting her go mainly because of color.

I better not waste too much time on words. Let's leave the talking to the photos alright?

Luna On Fire

Holly Hope The Awesome Singleton (LOL)

I sure hope this one goes into Disapproving Rabbits

Moesha is turning out like Noobie

Eclipse's massiveness is coming back again

I like those curvatures on his head and those ears look kind of good don't you think?

Last but not least, my lovely Charlyz

No comments: