Sunday 5 October 2008

Felt like forever

It felt as if I have not been blogging for ages when it has only been a couple of days. And I can clearly see a sharp decrease in the number of hits to this site.

Well, it has been a long weekend for most of us and I was busy with some personal matters. Sadly, the weekend is almost over and I have not been spending much time with the bunnies except for their daily feedings and cleanup.

For those of you looking for a solution to keep pee and poo within the bottom tray for those cages with the dimension of W60 x H50 x D40, please visit the For Sale page for more information. The pee guard are for sale on a pre-order basis (I need time to get them done. LOL).

Eclipse and Charl are still available for sale. If you are really interested please feel free to contact me at truluvrabbitry@gmail.com. Serious and genuine enquiries only please. Charl will be turning 8 weeks tomorrow.

No comments: