Wednesday 15 October 2008

Farewell Eclipse & Charlyz

Eclipse & Charlyz are scheduled to leave Meadow Haven this weekend. I will pray really hard that both of them will be happy with their new owners. This is the first time Tru-Luv rabbits are going off to the hands of "total strangers".

It is quite obvious that I will never have control over my rabbits once they go to their new homes. It is always based on trust and I have only got their new owners' words at the end of the day. I hold them accountable for their promises and if bad things should happen, they will only teach me not to be careless and trust people easily.

So, as you may have already sensed it, I do have a lot of trust for these 2 new owners despite the fact that they will be miles away in another state. I have been promised regular updates and photos of my "babies". I hope they are delivered.

For all the caring, love, time & effort spent on Eclipse & Charlyz, I now release them to the care of their new owners. They will always be missed and remembered. I pray that they will bring cheer wherever they go and may their new owners find great joy in having them.

For if not, I take it very personally to have failed them in not being able to choose a good beginning and end for them.

So, new chapters begin in our LIVES...

No comments: