Tuesday 5 August 2008

Day 32: Posing Time!

An impromptu photo session has actually helped me identify my keepers.

Here are the kits. They are still developing and I am still waiting to finalize the decision on which one to keep.

I just want to give them their temporary names before they go to their new homes. I felt that the previous names given did not do them much justice. Since I have not been to the cinema and I only got to watch Sex And The City Movie recently, it has become my current favorite movie. So I am naming them after the cast minus one of the ladies. Here you go:

MIRANDA - just look at how blur she looks really reminds me of Miranda Hobbes:

CHARLOTTE - she has got darker colored hair just like Charlotte:

Mr. BIG:

CARRIE - sophisticated:

Wondering why I left Samantha out? Coz I do not want the kit growing up mating with every buck under the sun. We do not condone breeding like rabbits in TLR.

LOL!!!!!!

No comments: