Sunday 31 August 2008

Rabbit for Adoption at PAWS

Dear Malaysia Readers,

Just wanted to highlight that there is a rabbit for ADOPTION in PAWS (animal shelter-click for contact/location information). Little information is known about the rabbit. Do drop by and adopt it if you can. Apparently, the workers at the shelter has been feeding it with leaves for the past 3 days since it was sent to the shelter (can't believe its owner did not bring some food over!).

To minimize unwanted pets please please please, I beg all of you to breed responsibly and please be responsible pet owners. Most importantly, DO NOT BUY ON IMPULSE.

I was hoping that I will never need to write adoption posts but my worst fear is slowly materializing. But nonetheless, I felt obligated to help the little bunny out.

No comments: