Monday 18 August 2008

There is no guarantee in LIFE

Every now and then, DEATH seemed to be knocking on our doors. It hits you when you least expect it. This is very true with us humans and as for rabbits as well.

Many of the rabbit deaths that I have encountered has indeed caught me by surprise. Often time, they have left me wondering if DEATH equates to FAILURE. Whenever I hear of death in rabbits, I seek for the reasons. Normally there will be tell tail signs before a bunny drops dead. I have been asked if the same thing will happen to other rabbits what has happened to Latara. It is just the toughest question to answer.

How can I be certain and answer for Mother Nature? It is like asking when I will die. I seriously do not have the answer. I know many people tend to play God working with cloning and all. At the end, they are still unable to answer the most fundamental question. When will their clone die?

All I know is that, as long as we are still alive, we should just cherish whatever we have. Same goes to a rabbit. As long as they are still alive, we take good care of them and if Mother Nature decides to bring them home, at least we can say that we have done our BESTEST.

No comments: