Sunday 3 August 2008

My memory needs upgrade

I do not know about other bunny enthusiasts but as for me, I find myself going through the same rabbit information and materials over and over again. The funny thing is, I just cannot retain all these information for a long period of time.

For example, over the weekend I realized that the kits are at their 4th week now. Time really flies. Due to that reason, I still have the impression that they were about 3 weeks old. I was a little surprised that they started nibbling on Alfafa and pellets and thought it was a little too early. So here I go again, surfing the net for such basic information. That got me counting the days and weeks. And I got the confirmation that they are indeed 4 weeks old. ROFL.

I just cannot imagine me having a 100 odd holes rabbitry since I cannot even remember with just 1 litter. LOL. I really do need a memory upgrade. If only our brain have a slot for a memory chip, it would be nice to have a 160GB micro hard disk slotted in.

That's also one of the reasons why I started this blog. Apart from sharing my experiences, it serve as a storage medium for me. I do not think Post-It would help because they may fall off when a strong wind blows. I need something more permanent than that.

Well, I must make do with whatever God gave me since not everyone is born equal. Need to just improve on the long term memory cause it should be easier to remember things that you have passion for.

No comments: