Wednesday 27 August 2008

Something's On Part II

I have been putting this little project on hold for far too long. Here is just a taste of what it is:

Tru-Luv Rabbitry's own Web Based Rabbit Management System! At the moment I have only completed the Pedigree Generation module. The printing of the pedigree still needs some work.

I have automated the color generation on the pedigree. As you would notice, the blue represents bucks whereas the pink represents does in the lineage. Since I do not tattoo my rabbits and there is no local rabbit organization to register them, only crucial information such as name, color & date of birth are included for each rabbit in the pedigree.

I have yet to work on the overall application "cosmetics". LOL. Need to make it more interesting and colorful!

Need to work on it so it is easily customized. Who knows, I may get some offers to develop this system further. LOL...


No comments: