Saturday 23 August 2008

Skor is free ranged!

Skor got his first taste of free range by accident last night. I left him roaming around the wet area & kitchen for the night. I wanted to put him back in his cage but I was too tired and dozed off till this morning.

I woke up remembering that I have totally forgotten to put him back in his cage. Still dazed, I rushed to the kitchen praying that he has not made a mess or chew any of the cabinets there.

I was very pleased with what I saw. He still has got his toilet habits and I could see pee in his old litter tray I left at the corner last night. But there were poo everywhere.

Since he still has got his toilet habits in tact, I have decided to have him live exclusively in the wet area. I will need to find some other place for the rest to have their run. LOL...

SEXY BACK!

No comments: